Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Me!

I decided that blogging would be a great way to add my two cents to the pot of opinion. In addition I can keep records of things I come across that I find helpful, harmful, or just plain interesting (articles, products, information, etc.). So to start things off I would like to make my first entry an introduction of sorts.

I am a mother to four beautiful children (Nikaila, Gabriel, Rebekah, and Steven). I have been married (legally for 7 years in January) to my husband Leroy (though we often call him by Lenny). I started homeschooling this year after a few too many hiccups in my children's public education. I am currently breastfeeding my near 26 month old son (this will continue until we mutually agree that it has been long enough). I also work part time as a Teachers Assistant in Adult Basic Education. I am hoping that blogging will serve both as an instrument for information on things I have experienced (both factual and opinion based) as well as to serve as my sounding board for what is "my life." It has been many years now since I last wrote on a regular basis, for any reason at all, so this may be a bit of a long start (I have to get my composition skills re-tuned). I can make no promises as to how often I will be able to contribute to my blog, but I hope it is often and that it becomes a useful tool to others who may seek information regarding similar life experiences. I offer little to knowledge that is vast, but I have experienced much within the realms of some topics. As time allows I will be adding specifics as to my birth experiences with my children, the individual journeys that brought us to now, and simple stories. I cannot promise that my life will intrigue you at all, but I hope that my life can teach something to someone one day.

My current favorite quote: The limits of your language are the limits of your world. ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment